Friday, 4 August 2017

august haul: lilly lashes, stila, huda beauty



Haul time, although I must admit that over last month, I've been lusting over new beauty bits which are currently launching. I am currently obsessed with make-up palettes, can't wait to get my hands on Urban Decay Heat and Juvia's Place Masquerade both palette are literately perfect, sadly sold out everywhere! 

Huda Beauty my current brand obsession. Bombshell is my first liquid lipstick from Huda Beauty and I am in love! It's does not leave your lips feeling uncomfortably dry. A perfect everyday nude. The lightweight formula glides on a thin coat of color that intensifies as it sets to a matte, transfer-free finish with amazing staying power. 

Stila Glitter Metals are so beautiful! Who does not love glitter on their eyes? With a flat, fluffy applicator Magnificent Metals Glitter and Glow Liquid Eye Shadow glides effortlessly on to eyelids for a lightweight, long-lasting shimmer. With a water-infused blend of pearl and glitter, Stila have created the ultimate high impact glitter shadow without the weight, drying time or fallout.

Lilly Lashes are just stunning! Me and false lashes? If someone told me that I would love false eyelashes 2 years ago, I would just laugh in their face. Lilly Lashes Mykonos 3D Mink Lashes are ideal for those whose want to take their eye look to the next level. The unique design of interlacing 'V' shaped clusters creates seamlessly blended results with a flirty, full finish. They are expensive, but they last up to 20-40 wears, so worth the money in my opinion! 

What have you been buying recently? Anything that is on your wishlist?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig