Thursday, 9 March 2017

february favourites


It's time for February favourites, these months are going way too fast. I am currently sticking back to basic, not buying anything new, as once again I am trying to use up everything that I currently own. 

O.P.I Nail Envy I think this is my third Nail Envy, this product is just the bomb, whenever my nails need the extra oomph for growing. Strengthens your nails with wheat protein and calcium. It's a must have if you have weak nails. 

Ole Henriksen Truth Facial Water helps to energise and reawaken tired skin. Spritizing on the face before my skincare rouitne, also I tend to top of my make-up with the this. Stimulating sweet orange and mandarin oils provide an invigorating scent and work as antioxidants to address visible signs of ageing, whilst the essence of green tea rejuvenates and helps to flush out toxins. Extract of pomegranate, a known super fruit, supports the appearance of a more even skin tone. Truth Facial Water is just amazing for the warmer months.

MAC Strobe Cream a moisturizer that boosts the look of dull skin and luminizes with iridescent particles. Mixing this with a matte foundation, gives you an amazing glowy finish, helps to enhances the effects of light on all skin in all lighting conditions.  Can also work as a highlighting base.

By Terry De Ombre Cream Eyeshadow in Frozen Quatrz this eyeshadow looks beautiful on the eyelid! Satin-smooth consistency glides over eyelids to create instant, crease-free definition. More colours need to be added to my collection, the Frozen Quatrz is beautiful to use in your inner-corners daily.

Sachajuan Ocean Mist mix between a hairspray and a salt water styling spray, this adds grip and texture to hold your style without looking too 'done'. Smells really nice on the hair, also I really like the fact that it does not stick my hair together. The beach hair look, without weighting your hair down. It's a must have!

What are you Februrary Favourites? Let me know what you have been loving in February.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig