Thursday, 2 February 2017

thursday wishlist #01


 
All girls love shopping, retail therapy is a must sometimes.  Currently I don't really need anything at the moment, but I would love to finally purchase a Camo Coat/Jacket, but I can't seem to find the perfect one. You can't never have enough sweaters, the River Island one looks so cool. My wardrobe needs a change, as I've been working out more I would love a new sport bra, the Adidas trainers look so cool too. Tom Ford Orchid Perfume is on my wishlist, it smells so good! You must give it a sniff. 

Pretty underwear is my thing, although I no longer have any space in my draw for underwear I still want more. Typical girl I guess. What is on your wishlist at the moment? 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig