Wednesday, 1 February 2017

january favourites 2017


January was just a trail month, February roll on! Just joking, can't believe how fast each month is going by since reaching my 20s. In January I've been in a urge to use up my current products, in order to purchase new one, I feel like I have an obsession on using up beauty products, it satisfy me so much when I mange to use a certain products up. There are two empties post coming up this month! Lets talk about my favorites.

Marc Jacobs Velvet Nior Volume Mascara this mascara does wonders to my lashes! On daily basic I would not reach for this mascara, as I prefer plastic wands. The lash-maximising, curvy brush places the most volume at the hard-to-reach centre lash line, and the defining tip styles lashes for major drama and it's such a true black. The mascara does not smudge, that the main issue I tend to get with most mascaras, that why I tend to avoid high end mascaras. If lot's of volume something that you like, you will fall in love with this mascara.

L'Oreal True Match Highlight this is my highlighting primer, if that makes sense. I use this under my brow bone and on the cheek bone and then I will top up with my regular powder highlighter. It's blends really easily and gives such a beautiful natural glow.

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector whenever I am in my car, I just like to apply something on my lips to keep them smooth and moisturised. A softly textured lip gel with a deliciously sweet scent. Lips are left looking soft, smooth, shiny and plump. Sheer, but has enough colour to wear alone or to complement your favourite lip shade.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Foil Mask such a high price for a single mask, but the skin looks amazing in the morning! So smooth and glowy, you literally would not need to wear foundation on the next day. High-performance foil-backed sheet mask creates a protective barrier, allowing our potent technologies to penetrate fast and deep within skin's surface and helping to lock in moisture.

MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Foundation my going out foundation, it's a heavy foundation to use on daily basic, but on night outs it works perfectly! Waterproof formula that can be used as a foundation or concealer, wearing for an unprecedented 24 hours. Neither rain nor tears can budge this oil-free watertight product that actually repels moisture from the surface of the face. The formula blends seamlessly on the skin with medium to full weightless coverage and a natural satin finish.

MAC Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in Smokey Mauve a hybrid shadow that's smooth like a cream, blendable like a liquid and finishes like a powder. Looks so beautiful on the eye lid, it's very sparkly. Its creamy, silky, near-fluid formula creates luminous, well-defined eyes in finishes from sheer crystallized light to stunning metallic.

Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel at first I did not get on with this cleanser, but I decided to re-purchase the cleansing gel, my skin just loves the Vitamin Cleanser. Non-foaming cleanser that works to restore radiance and reveal enviably soft, supple skin, as it's non-foaming it does not dry out the skin. The gel-to-oil formula gently lifts makeup and impurities, cleansing deep into the pores whilst removing dead skin cells without irritation thanks to the restorative properties of vitamins C and E. Perfect for all skin types, the free-radical fighting formula helps improve the appearance of sun damage and increases collagen production for heightened elasticity.




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig