Wednesday, 21 December 2016

wednesday wishlist #56



Weekly wishlist are always handy. I am on a hunt for a long warm coat, I would like something that looks quite classy and you can wear during the colder nights. New foundation? Yes, not like I need another one, but everyone seems to be loving the Urban Decay All Nighter, must have I guess! The Estee Edit Fluid Metal Eyeshadow look so fancy, recently I went to the Estee Edit on Canary Street, I have swatched they products and they are pretty awesome.

Jo Malone have finally launched candle in my favourite scent, on daily basic I would never buy an expensive candle, as I hate the idea of burning money, but this scent, my oh my, I so need it.  The Aesop sets look so good in people bathrooms, would also look great in my bathroom. Is there anything you would like to buy recently?

Twitter - Instagram - Tumblr - Bloglovin' - Facebook - Snapchat: burningblonde
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig