Wednesday, 9 November 2016

november beauty haul


Lip crazy haul, okay I have a confession to make, lip products are currently my weakness. Matte lips are my favorite at the moment. The NYX Lingerie Liquid Lipstick is quite cool, but I find it very drying on the lips, the colour payoff is really nice! The Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet has such a amazing colour, love the way it looks on my lips. MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour is a must have, the colour pay off is amazing! You can view the swatch on my Instagram photo, such a beautiful pink. Revlon Matte Lip Colour is a intense colour, sadly it's not very long lasting.

The splurge Jo Malone Dry Oil Velvet Rose and Oud, such a guilty purchase. I felt really spendy, but the Dry Oil was worth every penny! Smells so good on the body. I am still on a hunt for new mascara, I've tried high end and low end, but all are not good enough. Maybelline Falsie Push Up Mascara is still not something I am looking for, so temped to go back to lash extension. New highlighter is always a good option, MAC Cream Colour Base in Shell is such a gorgeous highlighter, you need to give it a swatch if you're near a MAC counter. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig