Monday, 22 February 2016

new launches: hair edit


My job allows me to have a sneak peak into new products launches. How lucky am I?! I decided to from time to time post about new launches on my blog, I think this would be a cool series, I took these photos around a month ago, but I've been so busy, that I haven't had a chance to write up a blog post until today.

L'Oreal is bringing out so many great hair products! I've fallen in love with the Extreme Splash, it's a wet-look-gel, not sticky at all! Whenever you do a dead-straight hair this would be amazing to rub into your hair to add some texture. Avene in January have released Shampure Dry Shampoo and what so different about it, is the packaging, as you squeeze it and the actual product comes out. Smells nice, but not really my cup-of-tea. Matrix Gloss Booster Serum is great for girls who need extra gloss! Add some shine to your locks, smells so good too. As I barely ever blow dry my hair, Bumble and Bumble Don't Blow It (H)air Styler is just perfect, I am all about having texture in my hair. Salt water in a cream? H&M Beachy Keen Salt Water Cream matte texturiser, you just need penny size blob, rub it in- between your hands and apply to your hair. I feel like the cream sea salt version is a lot more better than a sea salt spray. Worth picking up, if you're in H&M.

There are many more new launches, but sadly I've been a very bad blogger, I have many blog post ideas, hopefully I will have a chance to sit down and actually write them out, fingers crossed.
Share:

3 comments

  1. I'd love to try the new Bumble and Bumble product, I love their products so much! x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig