BUMBLE AND BUMBLE QUENCHING SHAMPOO, BUMBLE AND BUMBLE TONIC LOTION, SCHWARZKOFT ULTIMATE CRYSTAL SHINE OIL, THE BODY SHOP COCOA BODY LOTION, RUTIALS FORTUNE SHOWER OIL, MAYBELLINE ANTI-AGE CONCEALER, CLARINS HYDRAQUENCH SERUM AND CREAM, CLARINS INSTANT SMOOTH PERFECTING TOUCH, MAC PREP+PRIME TRANSPARENT POWDER, CHANEL VITALUMIERE AQUA COMPACT FOUNDATION, SOAP AND GLORY SUPERCAT EYELINER, MAYBELLINE COLOUR TATTOO in ON AND ON BRONZE, LUSH R&B HAIR MOISTURE, KORRES GUAVA BODY BUTTER, BOURJOIS CC CREAM, MAC STUDIO FIX FOUNDATION, CAUDALIE DIVINE BODY OIL, SARAH CHAMPAN ULTIMATE CLEANSE
The amount of make-up items I've manged to use up this month is actually amazing! 3 foundations?! Currently I am following a rule, that I can't buy a new product until I use something up, I really do want to minimize my beauty product collection. This time I would like to do a quick reviews of each empty product.
01. Bumble and Bumble Tonic Lotion: Let's start with the scent, I did not like it at all, not a fan of Tea Tree Oil scent, other than that it was a cool product for de-tangling hair. The scent sadly did last on the hair for very long time. Not planning to re-purchase.
02. Bumble and Bumble Quenching Shampoo: This is a love-hate relationship product. Most of the time my hair felt very weight down, after each wash with the Quenching shampoo, but from time to time, my hair looked amazing after using this shampoo. The Quenching conditioner was okay, nothing amazing either. Guessing my hair didn't really need so much moisture.
03. Schwarzkoft Ultimate Crystal Shine Finishing Oil: I am so glad that I've finally used this up, did completely nothing to my hair. Never again.
04. The Body Shop Cocoa Body Lotion: One of my favorite body lotion to use during winter time, it's non sticky, absorbs really quickly into the skin.
05. Rituals Fortune Shower Oil: Smells so good, but sadly the scent doesn't linger on the skin after shower, also I've manged to use it up so fast, not worth the money on my opinion.
06. Maybelline Anti-Aging Concealer: A great concealer would re-purchase. The coverage is amazing!
07. Clarins HydraQuench Cream and Serum: HydraQuench cream will be forever my winner, whenever I have dehydrated skin, combined with the Serum it left my skin well hydrated.
08. Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch Primer: Another love-hate product, made my face feel really smooth, but it haven't kept my foundation secure all day.
09. MAC Prep+Prime Transparent Powder: A nice everyday powder. Would re-purchase at some point.
10. Chanel Vilatlumiere Aqua Compact Foundation: Foundation which only last on the face for up to 2hours, not worth the money at all!
11. Soap&Glory Supercat Liner: A nice eyeliner, but sadly it isn't black enough for my liking.
12. Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze: A great everyday lid colour, really does bring out the colour of blue eyes.
13. Lush R&B Hair Moisture: My oh my! I couldn't stand the scent!!! In the end the expiry date have past, so it's time to throw it away. Sorry I just refuse to apply bad scents on my hair, as then I am forced to smell them the entire day.
14. Korres Guava Body Butter: Amazing thick body butter! I really like the packaging, purely because not many Body Butters do come in this squeezie packaging. The scent was also great.
15. Bourjois CC Cream: My favourite foundation to use during summer. The coverage is just amazing, it's very lightweight on the skin.
16. MAC Studio Fix Foundation: My favourite foundation of all time! The lasting power is just amazing, as well as I really like the semi-matte finish. The colour match is just perfect. Smells pretty much like paint, but I don't mind that. Already re-purchased.
17. Caudalie Divine Oil: Whenever I really didn't have the time to massage in a body lotion, the spray oil was an amazing option.
18. Sarah Champan Ultimate Cleanse: Luckily I had a sample of the cleanser, to be honest I just don't feel like it have worked with my skin too well. Not planning to buy the full size.
I haven't realised how many of this product I've haven't really fallen for, sorry for negative reviews on some products, but some products might just not work for me, that doesn't mean they won't work for you. Have you had a chance to try anything out?