Thursday, 3 December 2015

thursday wishlist #51

It's been a while since last wishlist! I am planning to start doing weekly wishlist every week, like I used too.  I've wanted a Macro Ring Light for such a long time and I finally have ordered one! Taking photos in winter is quite difficult as we don't get lot of day light sadly. The GlamGlow Super-Mud Cleansing Treatment is sold out everywhere, guess it's must be really good. Okay, I admit I now own almost own every GlamGlow masks, will be testing them out soon, expect a post on them. I just couldn't pass the buy one get one free on GlamGlow masks. The Topshop Dress has a beautiful back, although I would prefer to have the back on the front. Madison Reed is a new brand to me, but I would love to try out their Shampoo and Conditioner, anything that will help hair dye last longer is a must! Ohh Sunday Riley the pricey brand, the Good Genes is a must to try out, but it does have a hefty price tag. Yankee Candle in Midsummer's Night scent is the bomb! Smells so good. Need to finally purchase the candle. What's on your wishlist? 

Share:

1 comment

  1. I love the midsummer's night candle it smells amazing!

    Check out my Sephora giveaway!
    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig