Wednesday, 14 October 2015

everyday face base


It's all about that base, I haven't updated you on my make-up routine lately and it have changed since the last time. I am really into using up my make-up products, just to smaller down my make-up collection and be able to try out new bits. 

I will soon show you my morning and night time skincare routine, so stay tuned for that. I am really enjoying the Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch Primer, although I don't like the idea that it is in the pot, when I had long nails, it was pain in the ass to use. I like the texture, as it's very smooth, it does create a barrier between the skin and foundation layer. Does help a little to make the foundation last longer, but once I will use it up, I won't go back to it, there are much better primers out there in my opinion. I finally started to like the Chanel Vitalumiere Compact Foundation, I do love the liquid version of this foundation, but the compact is more thicker and has more coverage. However I am very pale, and even the lightest shade is slightly too dark for my skin complexion. The foundation last for around 4h on the skin, without fading, again there are much more better foundation on the market for the fraction of the price. Real Techniques Stippling Brush is finally being used again! For the last six months I've enjoyed applying foundation with my fingers. The Stippling Brush is just great, I love it. I am not very picky when it comes to concealers, I just like them to give my good coverage under my eye area. The Maybelline Eraser Concealer is a great one, it's very yellow, but does a great job at covering the under eye area. And lastly to set everything I love to use the MAC Prime+Prep Transparent Finishing Powder, I am almost out of it and it's such a pain to use up the last bits. The Finishing Powder won't give you the very mattifing look, but will keep everything in place. Personally I don't like matte powders, love when my skin has the glow. 
Share:

4 comments

  1. Ive never tried the compact before it looks great though does it last you long?

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg you've just reminded me, I bought that concealer a few months ago but have completely neglected it!! What a perfect base!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to try the finishing powder from MAC. I feel like I stick too much to the matte look and would love to experiment more!

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep meaning to pick up the Maybelline concealer and forgetting, I love the Clarins primer too :) some great products xxx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig