Sunday, 9 August 2015

this week 003


Trying to get back into a routine with blog posts, hopefully I will mange to do a "this week" post every Sunday, so watch out for that. This week went super fast, I had manged to finish most of my work projects and hopefully I will have some more free time on my hands.

LIFE: 
Don't really know where to start with this one, so far everything is pretty good. I am trying to work very hard, but you can't always have everything. I am loving my new job! I might tell you more about it soon. Keeping up two jobs, at the same time is a challenge, but it will be worth it in the end! Sadly I've manged to get ill on Friday, so I've spend most of my weekend in bed. Luckily I will be going to the Cinema tonight, to see Ted 2.
SHOP: 
On a hunt for summer clothes, but there is nothing that I like. Anyway I should be on a spending ban, as I treat, I bought myself a MacBook Pro, I am in LOVE!! I wanted a MacBook since forever, but never was to keen on spending so much money, on a laptop, but it was worth it.
GOALS:
Goals for this week are to be more active on Twitter. Make sure you follow me @burningblonde. Personal goal is to complete a week of T25 workouts, and avoid unhealthy food. Have any of you tried the T25 work outs? I've done Insanity 2 years ago, but that was such a torture. 25 minutes workouts won't do any harm. 

Hope you all had a lovely weekend, enjoy your Monday! xo
Share:

6 comments

  1. I love the title on your twitter haha those are words to live by!

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following you on twitter now babes. I post quite randomly though ahah
    Need to check out this work-out regime you mention. Never heard of it but I'm trying to get back into shape so definitely going to google it.

    I bought myself a macbook pro last year too and it took me ages before that to finally take the plunge because of the price tag. But I regret nothing! It's a great piece of machinery :p

    As for the summer clothes - I know what you mean. I've had the same issue. So I just don't buy at all.

    Joana x
    www.notincali.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie, it's amazing for cardio work out. I agree Macbook Pro is just amazing, so worth the money x

      Delete
  3. it's good to hear you enjoy your new job angelica x have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig