Friday, 28 August 2015

pay day pick - urban decay naked 3 palette


URBAN DECAY NAKED 3 PALETTE £36

It's last Friday of the month, this means it's pay day! Drink wisely my lovelies. We all want to treat ourselves on pay day, why not, we worked so hard the entire month. This month I would definitely invest in one of the Urban Decay Naked palette, I've chosen the Naked 3 palette, purely because it's my all time favourite. I really like all of the eyeshadows. Naked 3 palette is more pink tone base, the eyeshadows will work with all of the eye colours and shapes. The packaging is really piratical if you travel, as nothing will break. Personally I am a big fan of Urban Decay eyeshadows, I think the pigmentation is just amazing! What are you planning to purchase after pay day?
Share:

5 comments

  1. Investing in an UD palette is a definite must! Best shadows.

    Daniella | Freshly Pressed Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this palette it's definitely my fav out of all the palettes I own.

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Naked 3!! Even though it's really blush toned you really can create so many looks with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fab post idea hun and I really love the Naked 3 palette, the pink based eyeshadows are so gorgeous and wearable :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh having tried their shadows, you can't use anything else. it's just so darn creamy and applies beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig