Wednesday, 19 August 2015

current favourite lipsticks


I am obsessed with bold lips at the moments! Mostly reds and berry colors. Sadly I wasn't able to find my MAC in Ruby Woo lipstick,  I tend to wear it pretty much every weekend. I am a matte lip girl, I just like matte much more than gloss, as well as mattes tend to last longer on the lips. 

L'Oreal 304 Ruby Opera is as beautiful bold red, I wish it was more like a lip "varnish", sadly the formula doesn't last long on the lips, but the colour is just beautiful. Bright pinks are amazing, if you want a quick "going out face", MAC Lipstick in Candy Yum-Yum  is a very bright pink. I love it with bold eyes, the lipstick will make you look slightly dolled up, but I like that effect from time to time, it's a matte finish so it's long lasting. MAC Lipstick in Impassioned is a fuchsia pink, very safe lipstick to wear during the day. Dior Baume 558 Lili is amazing if you are starting out with red lipsticks, as it's more of a red balm than lipstick. You will have hint of red on your lips. Revlon ColorStay 005 Parisian Passion is my first berry "lipgloss", not sure how that works, but whenever I wear it, my eyes look more blue on the photos. You can either wear a thin or thick layer, depends how intense you want the colour to be. 

What are your current lipstick favourites?
Share:

5 comments

  1. These are all such pretty shades! My favourite lipstick atm is the Clinique Pop Lip Colour in Sweet Pop, it's gorgeous!

    Laura | lauzylouu
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAC Impassioned as been on my wish list for as long as I can remember! Your post has reminded me I need to get it, thank you! :)

    Abbi | www.simplyabbi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous picks, I have to agree I’m such a big fan of bold lips and you chose some lovely shades :) Hope you find your Ruby Woo soon :) I’m very tempted by Candy Yum-Yum, I have impassioned which I love and have to agree a very safe lipstick :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig