Thursday, 6 August 2015

beauty wishlist


Finally a beauty wishlist, there are so many things I would like to try out or purely have in my collection. After a long unexpected break in blogging, I've finally got back into reading my favourite blogs, so you may expect that my wishlist go even bigger. Everyone are talking about the Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil, it's so bloody expensive! I wonder if the PR companies played it well or it does actually do wonders to the skin. The price puts me off, but apparently you only live once, so why not treat yourself? REN Wake Up Wonderful Night-Time Facial sounds really good too.  Anything that will help my skin tone became even, I want. Overall Ren products always tend to do wonders to my skin. At my new work place, I keep on researching new Beauty Launches, when I saw the launch of Cover FX Custom Cover Drops, I knew I will need want to try the drops out. Basically you can add the drops to your everyday foundation to have more coverage, or you can add a drop to your everyday moisturiser to achieve some coverage. The Label M Honey & Oat Mask must smell so good, I really like   trying out new hair masks. Pixi Glow Tonic is apparently great if you are having issues with your skin, as this is a exfoliating toner. Whilst being at a Laura Mercier counter I've been sniffing their Eau Toilettes, the Fresh Fig, my oh my! Smells like heaven, I need it! Perfect summer scent, does anyone else do that? I keep on hearing so many positive things about Indeed Labs, someone was talking about the Pepta Bright, apparently this improves the skin clarity, as well as it helps the skin stays moisturised, you apply the Pepta Bright before your moisturiser. Is there anything you wanted for a while?
Share:

20 comments

  1. Pretty much all of these are on my list as well! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a expensive taste we both have haha, but they ale seem like a must have x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the Cover FX Custom Cover Drops too! I have the pIxi Glow Tonic and I love it, definitely worth the money!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the Pixi glow toner I've heard so many incredible things about it!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com/2015/08/places-you-need-to-see-in-your-20s.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost all of these are on my wishlist too! Great picks!

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Luna Oil is sat right at the top of my wishlist but I could never justify the price, unfortunately ;(
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same over here, I much rather spend the money on something more important than a skincare products. x

      Delete
  6. The Cover FX drops have been on my radar for quite some time now but I'm put off buying online without trying it out first instore. I'm forever lusting after Sunday Riley products, so luxurious but oh so pricey x

    Beauty with charm | Zoeva Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So so pricey. Same over here, I am to scared to order it online, I need a colour match x

      Delete
  7. So many things I want to try! I'm trying to ignore the Sunday Riley reviews just so I don't get sucked in... x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been doing the same, kept on looking for negative reviews to put myslef off x

      Delete
  8. I need to do one of these! I'm looking forward to trying a bunch of things myself.
    Laura Mercier's Eau de Toilette is heavenly!

    Joana x
    Not In Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishlist are just perfect if you want to treat yourself on payday x

      Delete
  9. I really want to try the Sunday Riley Luna Oil but with having sensitive skin, its a bit pricey if my skin didn't like it. I'm loving Pixi Glow at the moment!

    Jenny | That Northern Gal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, what about if the skin won't get on with it and so much money will be wasted x

      Delete
  10. I love the Pixi Glow Tonic and the REN overnight mask and Sunday Riley Luna oil are both definitely on my wish list :) I really want to try the Cover FX Custom Drops too xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Cover FX drops sound so good for summer, as they can be mixed with anything x

      Delete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig