Tuesday, 5 May 2015

april favourites 2015


A late monthly favourites, purely because life got in the way. After my 21st Birthday I just felt slightly unmotivated to deal with the blog. Next weekend I am flying to Barcelona, I received such a lovely weekend away treat from my best friend. She is my star! Okay, lets get on with the post. 

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara is my new favourite mascara! Makes my lashes look really long and full. You can easily build up the mascara, I mostly like the fact that it doesn't smudge, as much as all my other mascaras.
Eyeko Lash Curler* it's my second Eyeko Lash Curler and I love it! Sadly my lashes are never too curly, so I need extra help, to add some curl. The shape of Eyeko Curler is just perfect for my eye shape.
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm my oh my! This product is such a great under make-up base! Your foundation will stick to you face and will last all day.  I really do need get my hands on full size.
Dove Hair Therapy Intensive Repair Conditioner a cheap but  a great hair conditioner. Leaves my hair feeling really soft. I mostly like the fact, that it doesn't weight my hair down.
Lush the Comforter bubble bath is my all time favourite. Who doesn't like pink baths? Bubbly baths are my favourite. The Comforter is great because you can break it apart and use it for 2 or 3 baths. 
Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub  my all time favourite scrub. Whenever I want softer skin, scrub is just a must! I love the scent of Sugar Crush. 
Share:

5 comments

  1. If you like S&G sugar scrub, you my like flake away! I love it and the container has lasted me years, its a very gritty scrub. A side note to your bath bombs, from lush the big ones I break up so I can have multy baths with 1 bomb.


    http://ktmcgworld102.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sugar crush body scrub it's one I will repurchase forever! x

    http://www.coleoftheball.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm <3
    Loveyournailsxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Comforter is one of my favourite bath products by Lush x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great April favourites! I love anything by soap & glory so was interested on your thoughts for the Sugar Crush scrub. I’ve always been intrigued by Lush but have yet to get into buying their products. I have tried there comforter a while ago after receiving it as a gift. Maybe a great reminder to try it again or pop in a lush store thanks!! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig