Sunday, 5 April 2015

this week 001

Lifestyle section finally launch on BurningBlonde! I miss writing lifestyle posts and I love reading lifestyle posts on other blogs. So what have I been up to this week? 

SHOP:
I am on a hunt for new jeans, Topshop Black Ripped Jamie jeans are on my mind! I think I might place a sneaky order tonight, as in my local Topshop they didn't have my size, standard. Why is my size always sold out? For reference I am size 14 in Topshop jeans. I bought new dress on Monday, really like the way it looks on my body! Although I am not a fan of peplum dresses, but this one is very flattering in my opinion. 
EAT:
Not sure how, but me and my boyfriend seem to go out and eat every weekend. This week we went to the Giraffe, the food was so tasty! I went to the Giraffe in Muswell Hill, the restaurant is very nice. Definitely recommend the Rodeo Chicken Burger, the Sweet Potato Chips were also very good! On the photo you can see the Nanchos Nirvana with Chicken, great dish for sharing. The dessert list seems really appetising, but we didn't have any more space in our tummy. 
LIFE:
You can't never take enough selfies. I decided to include a full body selfie, as I normally only show my face, this gotta change. I finally started working out again, this makes me so happy! On Tuesday I am going to go more Blonde! Can't wait!! Will definitely show you the final effect on Instagram, so make sure you follow me there. This quote is making me laugh so much, saw it on someones twitter and I just keep sending it to everyone. Don't worry I don't have a creepy ex. 

Hope all of you had lovely Easter Holiday, did you eat all the Chocolate Eggs and Bunnies? Enjoy your Bank Holiday Monday.
 

Share:

6 comments

  1. Ohh the sound of sweet potato chips has made me hungry. And you're right, never too many selfies!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to the Giraffe in Muswell Hill, I actually live quite close to it but i find that their portion sizes aren't too great! Have you been to chix choxs? its amazing!

    http://georgianicolaou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad that there is a blogger close to me! I need to look into Chix Choxs x

      Delete
  3. I love that you’re doing lifestyle posts now :) I am obsessed with Topshop jeans I’ve tried to look at cheaper ones but always go back. I love the peplum dress very cute :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here but no cheaper ones are as good! Glad you like it! x

      Delete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig