Monday, 9 March 2015

what I've been buying lately


REN NO.1 PURITY CLEANSING BALM, MAC EYESHADOW in BRULE and NAKED LUNCH, L'OREAL INFALLIBLE FOUNDATION in 10 PORCELAIN, AVEDA SCALP BENEFITS SHAMPOO, NEAL'S YARD WILD ROSE HAND CREAM, SALT OF THE EARTH NATURAL DEODORANT, OSKIA PERFECT CLEANSER 

Been bad again! I felt slightly spendy, just wanted to pick up few things as a treat after terrible month of February. Glad it's finally over! Been on a hunt for balm/cream cleansers and the Ren No.1 Purity Cleansing Balm been on my wishlist for some time already, while having a Cult Beauty voucher, it have landed in my basket. Recently my skin got a lot more drier, so I need to stay away from gel cleansers. Oskia is a new brand for me, so many bloggers have been recommending the Perfect Cleanser, I am a finally a happy owner of the cleanser and I just can't wait to try it out. One thing that sucks, is that you can't use it around your eye area.

Six more eyeshadows and my MAC palette will be finally complete, Naked Lunch is such a beautiful shimmery light pink and Brule is a soft creamy beige. Both eyeshadows are great to be applied all over the lid, or as a base eyeshadow. I saw Barbara instagram picture with the L'Oreal Infallible Foundation and I was blown away! Her skin looked so fab! My oh my this foundation is just a bomb! Makes your skin look air brushed. The Aveda Scalp Benefits Shampoo wasn't a planned purchase, I just needed something to balance out my scalps. The shampoo doesn't contain SLS and perfume, great news for my sensitive scalps. Neal's Yard Wild Rose Hand Cream another great product, the ingredients list is just great! Great product for my dry hands and I really like the scent. While being in WholeFoods I've noticed the Salt Of Earth Natural Deodorant, so I've picked up the travel size, just to check if it does actually work, so far it does seem to work. Hope you liked my haul. Tell me what you've been buying recently? 
Share:

15 comments

  1. I’m really intrigued by the L’Oreal Infallible foundation - I may have to cave and give this a try as it sounds lovely :) I have Brule and have to agree it’s a gorgeous base shade :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a great foundation, but I am worried that it's breaking me out, but I really love it on my skin :( x

      Delete
  2. Naked Lunch is such a gorgeous shade & I love the look of Brule :)
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me that I should pull out my MAC shadows more often. I personally absolutely love All That Glitters and Patina. I don't use them enough!
    You got some lovely products here. Can't wait to hear more! xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to check out Patina, All that Glitters is my favourite too. Will be definitely doing full reviews of every product. x

      Delete
  4. I definitely need to try some MAC eyeshadows!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pigmentation is just the bomb, you will love them x

      Delete
  5. Definitely want to try some things from Oskia! I've been feeling very spendy lately too :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spending money is so temping! I want so many things, guess I will need to find another job x

      Delete
  6. I recently bought a Bdellium pencil brush and a Sugarpill peach eyeshadow that I've been using almost everyday! What a lovely haul, the Neal's Yard hand cream sounds really good! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never heard of Bdellium brushes, need to into them! The Neal's Yard Cream is amazing for dry hands. x

      Delete
  7. I love ren skin care, so this would be interesting to try.
    I'm also dying to try that foundation!!
    Great Post xx

    specsandsparkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honestly, I was blown away by the L'Oreal pro-matte foundation too. I haven't stopped using it since I got it, I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to try the L'Oreal Infallible Foundation., I've heard so many good things about it!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig