Friday, 27 March 2015

pay day pick - jo malone cologne


It's Friday and it's pay day too! If you would like to treat yourself I would definitely recommend buying a Jo Malone Cologne. My favourite is the Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne, the scent is really fresh and circuitsy (is that even a real word?). I am a big fan of the Earl Grey tea, I also really like the circuits scent of Earl Grey tea. I find it so difficult to describe a perfume scent, wish we could somehow share scents over the internet, life would be so much easier.

This is a expensive treat, but it's pay day, so it's okay. You won't regret! The perfume last all day on the body and clothes. Definitely worth the investment. Would also recommend booking a Jo Malone Introduction to the brand session, then you could learn more about the scents, as well as the brand. What are you planning to treat yourself with on Pay Day?

*The "Pay day pick" post will always go live on last Friday of the month.
Share:

5 comments

  1. Gorgeous post! The stunning photograph really caught my eye. I am yet to buy anything by Jo Malone. I am so intrigued with their perfumes and candles though. I’m lovin’ Escada perfumes at the mo too, purse and season friendly! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! I need to look into Escada perfumes, I like candles, but I just don't like the idea of burning money x

      Delete
  2. Love this splurge. So many lovely scents in the line. I'm treating myself after this pay day to a lovely dinner out with friends.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree so many lovely scents! Such a lovely treat too x

      Delete
  3. Fab review, this sounds absolutely gorgeous! I really want to pick up a Jo Malone fragrance when I’m at the airport. I love fresh scents so imagine this would be perfect for me :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig