Friday, 13 March 2015

march empties #13

SOAP AND GLORY FLAKE AWAY, BOURJOIS 1,2,3 PERFECTING FOUNDATION, L'OREAL SUPER LINER*, BIODERMA MICELLAR WATER, NIVEA Q10 ANTI CELLULITE SERUM, JOHN FREDIA FULL REPAIR SHAMPOO, SANCTUARY SPA EYE CREAM, GARNIER INTENSIVE 7 DAYS BODY LOTION, SANEX DEODORANT, SOAP AND GLORY BODY MILK LOTION, MAX FACTOR 2000 CALORIE MASCARA, L'OREAL TELESCOPIC MASCARA, HELLO MOJITO MOUTHWASH, BOURJOIS HEALTHY BALANCE POWDER

It's finally time for monthly empties, nothing better than collecting rubbish for a post. To be honest empties post are my favourite to read, but I just hate collecting my own rubbish, oh well gotta get used to it. 
Soap and Glory Flake Away Scrub: This scrub is just the bomb! Smells so good and leaves the skin feeling really soft. Overall Soap and Glory scrubs are just my favourite.
Bourjois 1,2,3 Perfecting Foundation: The best foundation for summer month, I really like the coverage and the fact that it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. Bourjois foundations tend to break me out, but luckily this one didn't.
L'Oreal Super Liner*: My all time favourite eye liner, I had a back up. It's so hard to find in a Boots store, whenever I aim to hunt it down is always sold out.
Bioderma Micellar Water: There wouldn't be an empties post with out a Micellar Water, luckily I had back up of my beloved Bioderma! Such a great product to get rid of the eye make-up, although I been having trouble with that lately. Gotta find something slightly stronger, any recommendations?
Nivea Q10 Anti Cellulite Serum: The scent is just unbelievable! So good. To be honest I didn't really notice that my Cellulite got less visible, even thought I did workout.  The Clarins Anti-Cellulite product is a lot more better!
John Fredia Full Repair Shampoo: Smelled really nice, gave my hair some volume. A cool product to use if you don't have any other shampoos at home.
Sanctuary Spa Eye Cream: Kept my under eye area moistursed, but to be honest it's nothing special, but did the job. The one I am using at the moment is so much worst than this one. Need to get my hands on the Kiehl's Avocado Eye Cream.
Garnier Intensive 7 Days Body Lotion: My favourite cheap Body Lotion, smells so good, keeps my body well moisturised. Absorbs into the body really quickly, what else do you need?
Sanex Deodorant: I don't have a problem with sweating or anything, but whenever I used this I never felt safe, if you know what I mean. I kept on using a spray deodorant on top of this, just to have that extra protection, as on it own Sanex deodorant just didn't protect me.
Soap and Glory Body Milk Lotion: How stupid was I when I bought this? Okay let get it straight, this scent is just way too sweet for my liking! Overall the Lotion was amazing for leg shaving, but I just couldn't stand the scent on my body.
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara: Okay mascara. Never done anything amazing to my lashes, so I have no clue why it's so hyped up around bloggers.
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara: All time favourite Mascara, guess I don't need to go into too much details, as I talk about Telescopic Mascara all the time.
Hello Mojito Mouthwash: Best Mouthwash I had so far. Normally all the mouthwash I used before taste so badly and leave you with the unpleasant taste in your mouth. This taste exactly like Mojito, but without the alcohol, which is a good thing, as you don't want to have alcoholic breath.
Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder: My all time favourite powder, it's so much better than the MAC Skinfinish powder. Healthy Balance Powder is just the bomb when it's comes to mattifying the skin! I know that there is a new version I belive in a black packaging, wonder if it's as good as this.
Share:

1 comment

  1. Wow so many empties, I have to agree the L’Oreal superliner is my all time favourite also :) The Healthy Balance powder sounds really fab, tempted to pick this up and see how it works in comparison to my trust MAC MSF :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig