Tuesday, 31 March 2015

how to get back into blogging? 5 tips


I've been blogging for four years now, I had some great and low points during the last four years. I am still working on myself, to be a better blogger. Here are some tips on how to get back into blogging after having a longer break. Here are some tips I've learn after my losing my blogging mojo in 2013/14.

1. Start slow - There is no need for you to rush!You don't need to force yourself to blog everyday. Blog when you feel like it. I don't blog everyday, purely because I don't blog full time, so I don't have so much time to focus on my blog and I don't always feel like blogging. Remember quality over quantity.
2. Interact with people - I normally get really inspired to blog after Twitter chats, mostly the #bbloggers chats on Sunday at 8pm. Everyone is welcomed so make sure you take part, great way to meet new people, as well as to promote your blog. Make sure you are following me on Twitter @burningblonde.
3. Browse through your own blog - Think about how you can improve your own blog, what would you like to change? Maybe you could get a new blog design? New design of your blog could get you more motivated, as well as it will attract new readers.
4. Read old blog posts from your favourite bloggers - Again I would say that this point is great, if you run out of ideas, somehow this makes me want to blog again.
5. Don't be afraid to take a break - You shouldn't be scared of taking a break, sometimes we all need one. Everyone needs a holiday. 


Share:

12 comments

  1. Great tips! I always find it so inspiring to take a step back and think about what I really want to talk about - what's really exciting at the moment? That feeling comes across.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these tips, angelica! i love reading posts from my favourite bloggers to get me inspired :)

    http://georgianicolaou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tips! you're right -- theres nothing wrong with taking a break, you might feel more inspired and motivated.

    www.sparklethiscity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tips, thank you! I am trying to become better at blogging again this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck, if you want you will achieve big things x

      Delete
  5. Hey, what's up, you alright..?
    Great post hun, thanks for sharing.

    Visit me whenever you have time;
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    Kisses, enjoy your week. xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good tips! I'm definitely an advocator for quality over quantity and finding the balance that let's you blog to your fullest potential without hurting other parts of your life xx

    —Rebecca
    wanderdust.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quality is really important in my opinion x

      Delete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig