Friday, 20 March 2015

crown make-up thoughts


CROWN WATERPROOF EYELINER in GONE PLATINUM*, CROWN CHUBBY EYE PENCIL in BLACK OUT*, CROWN CHUBBY LIP PENCIL in HOLLYWOOD DREAMS*, CROWN LIP LINEAR PENCIL in SMOKED SALMON*, CROWN BRONZER MATTE/SUNKISSED*

Crown have launched their new make-up line. I always knew Crown for Brushes, the brushes have a great opinion online, so the make-up must have good quality too. After giving everything a test, I am finally ready to share my opinions on the make-up with you all. 

Crown Waterproof Eyeliner in Gone Platinum* is one of my favourite product, mostly because of the silver colour and the pigmentation! Looks so gorgeous in the inner-corner of your eye, as well as on the water line. The pencil is really soft, you can blend out the colour if you want to, but once it dries it will stay in place. 
Crown Chubby Eye Pencil in Black Out* my oh my! This is so hard to get rid off! I really like to  apply this as a eyeliner, but only at the very end of my eye and then blending it out. Hopefully I will be able to do Face of The Day posts soon, so I will show you what I mean. Overall I think that the Chubby Pencil is worth trying out and it's not too expensive either.
Crown Chubby Lip Pencil in Hollywood Dreams* the colour of the Lip Pencil isn't really my cup of tea, but the product does have a good pigmentation. Lasts on the lips for around 2hours, before needing any touch up. I have tried sharpening the Chubby Pencil, at first I thought it could be slightly difficult as the pencils are so well made, but trust me it's such a smooth process.
Crown Lip Linear in Smoked Salmon* after all the Kylie bandwagon everyone seem to be obssesed with lip liners, not going to lie so am I! Smoked Salmon looks beautiful all over the lips, it's not really that nude'ish as the picture may suggest, I would say it's a true salmony colour.
Crown Bronzer Matte/Sunkissed* is in fact not matte, as it has a very shimmery finish, and is more of a highlighter than a bronzer. I don't really see myself using it as a bronzer, but it does look really lovely as a highlighter.

What do you think of the Crown make-up range? Is it something you're planning to try out or you rather just pass?
Share:

8 comments

  1. The Crown makeup range looks lovely, Gone Platinum sounds amazing :) I like the sound of the chubby eye pencil also, fab reviews :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving Crown make-up at the mo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't even aware they did makeup products! The eye pencil looks good!
    tilly-mccluskey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely be checking these products out! I've ever heard of this brand before but they sound really great x

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The chubby lip pencil looks amazing!! I might have to purchase!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig