Monday, 2 February 2015

january favourites

To be  honest I am really happy that January is finally over, January for me is a month of paying back the tax. So it's pretty drain month after the Christmas spending. I can't wait till it will get a lot more warmer, I am really disliking the cold weather. Let's get on with this months favourites.

Telescopic Mascara - This is my favourite mascara of all the time! The wand is plastic and very small, but it separates the lashes so well. Adds lots of length and when you layer it you will achieve volume too. I also like it because it doesn't smudge, not sure why but I been getting a lot of smudging from other mascaras.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Primer - I received this in my Cult Beauty Goodie Bag, and I recently have started using it. Never heard of a brow primer before, but my oh my this product is just amazing! I love to use it whenever I am using powder product to fill in my eye brows. Once you use the Primer, you won't need to apply any gel to set up your brows. The Brow Primer is a wax basically, normally I would apply a wax once my brows are done, but this is really interesting product and worth trying out!
MAC Paints in Bare Canvas - Great product to use under eyeshadow base, make the eyeshadow last longer, as well as eyeshadow pigmentation is a lot more stronger in my opinion. Bare Canvas looks like a concealer, so it does even out the skin tone on your eyelids.
Molecule 01 Perfume - Ohh! This just smells incredible! Apparently this perfume smells different on everyone, and you can't smell it on yourself, but I can smell it off myself. I have no clue how to describe the scent to you. It is expensive one, but so worth the money.
Pantene Leave-In Conditioner - I been enjoying spraying this on my hair anytime I want to make them look more smoother or when I am about to brush my hair. Smells really nice and keeps the frizz tamed.
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Light Medium - Once I used up my beloved Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder, I finally got into using the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish. Why didn't I get it earlier?! Looks so lovely on the skin, I love the variety of shades it comes in. Does mattify the skin, keeps your skin shine free, is also amazing to blend out bronzer or blusher is you accidentally apply too much.
Vagabond Grace Boots - My new babies! I am amazed by them, super comfortable, very lightweight. I got mine from Urban Outfitters, can't wait to get my hands on the Vagabond Chelsea Boots. Guess a Girl can't have enough pairs of black boots. 
Share:

15 comments

  1. Love those boots, Vagabond always release some beautiful pairs! I've just started using the Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade and I love it, the wax is on my list to try next.

    Catherine, xo || Lady Liquor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Dip Brow Pomade is also such a great product x

      Delete
  2. Love those boots! And like you say, a girl can never have too many pairs! xo

    Jenny | That Northern Gal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous faves, I want to try the Molecule perfume soo bad.

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the boots and the MAC Paints in Bare Canvas.
    Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great favourites, I love those boots such beauties! :) The Anastasia brow primer sounds really interesting and I want to give Anastasia a try!

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love MAC Mineralize skinfinish :)x
    Greetings from Poland!xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous boots! And you can't go wrong with Mineralize!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  8. J'adore tes chaussures =)
    http://lescapricesdelilli.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig