Wednesday, 25 February 2015

favourite eye brushes/ eye brushes guide

Picking the right brushes can be really tricky, I been building my collection for over 5 years now. There are some brushes still missing in my collection, mostly when it comes to eye make-up, as I just don't have enough. Zoeva Rose Gold Eye Set I am watching you. Personally I love wearing eyeshadow, glitter all over or sometimes I just feel like a good matte eye lid. I own brushes from various companies, my favourite so far is MAC and Sigma. You can also see how much I adore Sigma brushes, pretty much everything have rubbed off. 

Sigma Medium Angled Shading E70: Amazing brush for applying glittery eyeshadow all over the base, reaches the corner of the eye really well. I haven't had any hair fall out, the brush is very soft. After 5 years still looks/feels perfect. Would definitely recommend Sigma brushes.
Sigma Large Shader E60: Another brush which I tent to use all over the lid.
MAC 235: I bought this brush in Bicester Village, it's a split fibre brush. Its signature blend of goat hair and synthetic fibres. Really soft and again great for applying eyeshadow all over the lid. Whenever I use it, I barely get any eyeshadow fall out.
MAC 219: Amazing for applying glitter or brightening eyeshadow in the corners of the eyes. I really do need to get myself another one, as I tend to apply eyeshadow under the lower lash line.
MAC 217: Wish I've bought this brush earlier, such a great eyeshadow blending brush! I always use it in my crease, to blend out darker eyeshadow. The brush is really soft.
Urban Decay Crease Brush: Urban Decay has it game really strong, the brushes are amazing quality! The brush have been designed to use in the crease and that where I love to use it too. The brush is very gentle and soft. 

It's worth to invest in your brushes, as they will last you forever when you take good care of them. I will soon do a full post on how I take care of my brushes.
Share:

2 comments

  1. Fab post, I love the Sigma eyeshadow brushes especially the £45 :) I definitely want to pick up both the MAC 219 and 217 - they sound amazing :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig