Monday, 9 February 2015

embryolisse lait-creme concentre

EMBRYOLISSE LAIT-CREME CONCENTRE

As my skin have been playing around with me lately, I decided to switch up my skincare routine. My skin during the colder months tends to get drier around my nose area, chin and forehead. The Embryolisse Lait Creme was on my wishlist for a while, so many beauty blogger have spoke about it, so I thought it's a must have too! 

The cream is enriched with essential fatty acids and vitamins, this helps to moisturise your skin, the cream itself is very lightweight on the skin. Absorbs really quickly, I love to put a thick layer on before going to bed, and lighter layer in the morning, works well under make-up too! Apparently it's also a multitask product, it can be used to cleanse the skin or remove make-up, as a repairing mask, an after-shave cream or as a baby-care product. I never tried to remove my make-up with it, but I do tend to use it on my elbows or any dry areas on my body. My skin does like it, but recently I decided to look up the ingredients list, and it isn't that great. Not really worth the money, considering the ingredient list, but on the other hand it does work! I am slightly teared up at this point, as my skin gets on with the cream really well, but 75ml costs around £20, not going to lie, it's not cheap. I guess once I will use it up, I will just try out something else, as I don't want to pack my skin with Paraffin. I am not saying it's a bad product at all, because the cream itself does add moisture to my skin, doesn't break me out. My seems to like the Embryolisse Cream, otherwise I wouldn't be using it.

This is such a mixed feeling review, lets get the points straight I do like the product, but not a fan of the ingredients, as well as the price. Have you tried it?
Share:

8 comments

  1. Hmm, well if you get good results with it it's working! Although probably not great for daily use. I've never it but I'm curious.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this but I've heard so many good things about it!
    Coleoftheball xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brill review, the cream sounds lovely but I don’t like the addition of the Paraffin also to be honesty - it just reminds me of B&Q haha.I have to admit I am curious by this however, because it has got so many rave reviews :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried a sample of it and wasn't blown away... And like you I read the ingredients list and wasn't pleased! There's nothing wrong but for such a hyped up product I didn't like what I read ;) xx
    Gyudy's Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Embryolisses ingredients are quite basic but works perfectly well thats why its amazing. I love it and wouldnt use anything else. If you look at it as a multi-tasker it provides really good value !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gave into the hype on this product as well especially since it became readily available at Sephora, but I just don't get on with the smell. It was seriously way to fragranced for me, but I did like the texture and formula of it. It is pricey for what it actually is, but if it works, it works! Now if only they released a non-fragranced one...

    x beauty, style, life | bespectacled

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been desperate to try this and I'm so glad Boots now stock it. I'm going to try this once I've used my current moisturiser up, but I'll probably buy the smaller tube. Fab review xx

    Who is She

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried it but with a mixed opinion, I would personally probably not pick it up and try to find something cheaper.

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig