Tuesday, 20 January 2015

things i've used up #12

VICHY DERMABLEND FOUNDATION, THE BODY SHOP STRAWBERRY SHOWER GEL, DAVINES WELL-BEING DE STRESS LOTION, NAILS INC  MOISTURISING  FOOT EXFOLIATOR, LA ROCHE POSAY MICELLAR WATER, THE BODY SHOP CAMOMILE CLEANSING BUTTER, SALLY HANSEN NAIL POLISH REMOVER, L'OREAL NAIL POLISH in NOUVELLE VAUGE 851 , PHILIP B PEPPERMINT&AVOCADO SHAMPOO

Finally getting rid of some empties I've collected lately. I also have another empties post to type up and I believe there is a larger amount of empties product, so watch out for that. Personally I like to show less product in one post, as I feel like it's a lot more clearer to read.

Vichy Dermablend Foundation: Had this foundations for around two years, I really loved it mixed with L'Oreal True Match! This is a high coverage foundation, comparable to Estee Lauder Double Wear, both are amazing! I would definitely repurchase it again, next winter, for now I am planning to use up over foundations I own.
The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel: My favourite shower gel, for me Body Shop shower gels are just great, they smell really good and do the thing, not too expensive.
Davines Well-Being De Stress Lotion: I used to use it to de-tangle my hair before brushing, wasn't too keen on the scent, but overall the product wasn't bad, kept my hair in a good condition. Not something I am thinking of buying again.
Nails Inc Moisturising Foot Exfoliator: Amazing product to get your feet ready for summer, the exfoliator separates, so you will need to mixed it up, with your finger. Leaves your feet feeling really soft.
La Roche Posay Micellar Water: To be honest I didn't like it as much as I liked the Garnier Micellar Water or the Bioderma. It did remove the make-up, but I just didn't like it to remove my eye make-up, it just wasn't strong enough for my mascara.
The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter: To be honest I don't know what to think of it, smelled good, but on the other hand I didn't like this sort of oily film, which was left on my skin after each use. Also whenever I used it to remove my eye make-up it kept leaving my eyes with a blur, if you know what I mean.
Sally Hansen Nail Polish  Remover: Nail polish remover is just a nail polish remover, done the job, didn't do any harm to my nails. I did like it.
L'Oreal Nail Polish in Nouvelle Vauge 851: I am so sad that I am out of my favourite nail polish, loved the colour so much! Will be definitely picking it up again, sadly the brush can't pick up what's left inside, but over all I do really like L'Oreal nail polishes.
Philip B Peppermint and Avocado Shampoo: This was a sample but I can tell you straight away, I will be picking up the full size! This shampoo was just so amazing, cleansed my hair so well, didn't make my hair go flat. My hair been left feeling very lightweight and volumized.

Share:

8 comments

  1. Great post. Is it possible you used a bit too much of the Body Shop cleansing butter? I had the same problem with it too (a film, blurry eyes), but then started to use wayy less and follow up with another cleanser.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have experimented with using less product then more etc. I also been using less and done double cleanse, but I always ended up with blurry eyes. x

      Delete
  2. I've just bought the Vichy dermablend and I'm a little unsure how I feel about it as of yet!
    Daxidream x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If there would be too much coverage mix it with a lighter foundation x

      Delete
  3. Just picked up the body shop cleansing balm...hope I like it! I know what you mean about the blurryness it leaves on the eyes...

    http://www.chelsealeigh.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surprisingly enough, I haven't tried the Body Shop shower gels before but I definitely need to! I love their grapefruit, peach, and raspberry products but perhaps I should try strawberry next time. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are great product for the price. I also love the Peach and Grapefruit. x

      Delete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig