Tuesday, 9 December 2014

things i've used up #11


ORIGINAL SOURCE  SHEA BUTTER&HONEY SHOWER GEL, DIOR LIPGLOSS, LIZ EARL CLEANSE AND POLISH, GARNIER PURE ACTIVE CLEANSING GEL, L'OREAL TRUE MATCH FOUNATION, DOVE DEODORANT, REN YOUTH VITALITY DAY CREAM, GARNIER MICELLAR WATER, TRESEMME DRY SHAMPOO, BOBBI BROWN EYE CREAM, YSL YOUTH LIBERATOR FOUNDATION, SOAP AND GLORY ORANGEASM BODY WASH 

So many empties, I am not sure if it's only me, but I get really excited when I mange to use something up, because that means I am able to buy something new to try out. Love reading empties posts, I like it when they are easy to read. 

I bought the Original Source Shower Gel just because it was on offer for £1, not a big fan of OS, the shower gels barely leather up, they are extremely runny. They do smell really nice, but I just don't get along with them. I finally manged to used up the Dior Lipgloss, I hardly ever go through a lip product, I really liked the lipgloss, it wasn't as sticky as the MAC lipglosses for example. The colour was pretty much sheer, just gave a nice gloss to the lips. Liz Earl Hot Cloth Cleanser this is my love hate product. I love how well it removes make-up, but it sadly breaks me out! I love how gentle it is, great at removing eye make-up. I bought the Garnier Pure Active Cleansing Gel just purely to use under the shower. Smells so good, but sadly it does dry out the skin, was also great at removing make-up on lazy days. L'Oreal True Match Foundation last night I done a post on it, so I send you here. I already have another bottle of True Match. Dove Deodorant I just really like the scent of Dove Original, I normally used it on top of a roll on deodorant, to have an extra protection. The Ren Youth Vitality Day Cream is just amazing, got on so well with my skin, as soon as I will be out of my current moisturiser I will be returning to this one. It haven't cause any break outs, absorb to the skin really fast, as well as it was a great make up base. Garnier Micellar Water is really good, but I've got back to using Bioderma. Will definitely go back to the Garnier, when I will be out of Bioderma. I mostly like the fact that we have easy access to Garnier Micellar Water. As you may or may not know TRESemme Dry Shampoo is just my favourite, I don''t like Batiste dry shampoos. You can read a full post on it here. Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream worked so well with my under eye, will definitely go back to it in the future. YSL Youth Liberator Foundation to be honest I started to hate this foundation, really didn't like how it looked on my face. Didn't last so long on my face,  at first I really liked it, but when I was half way through the bottle I just stopped getting along with it. Soap and Glory Orangeasm Body Wash great for summer months, smells so good! I love the large size and the pump, so easy to use under the shower. What have you manged to use up lately?
Share:

1 comment

  1. I rarely use a whole product up! It really frustrates me, but even when I use up a product I never remember to keep the wrapping!!
    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig