Monday, 22 December 2014

things I want #49


All about the things which I would like to own. I really do need to buy myself a beanie, saw this COS beanie on Sammi from the BeautyCrush, look so good on her and it's also looks really warm. Burgundy is my favourite colour and I love everything with full length zips. This top with black jeans would be amazing for Christmas Eve. This A-line skirt looks so good, I hope it will cover up my tummy, need to try it on, love the zip again. I been obsessed with theotherstories so many things I would like, the clutch would be great for the festive season. The Bath Salts would be great current baths, I need something relaxing and lavender scent would be just perfect.
Share:

3 comments

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig