Saturday, 6 December 2014

the me time tag


While browsing through blogs I came across the Me Time tag on Fee's blog. I personally really like tags, there is something fun about answering random questions, and you can also learn more about someones personality.
1. What do you like to watch or read during me-time?
I really enjoy watching youtube videos from my favourite youtubers such as Anna, Sam, Lily and many others. Currently I am loving vlogmas, so I am trying to keep up to date with most vloggers who are doing vlogmas.  I also really enjoy watching Vampire Diaries, I really want to catch up on Made In Chelsea, as I stopped watching it after Season 2. Currently I am reading the 3rd book from the series 50 Shades of Grey.
2. What do you wear during me-time?
I normally wear pj around the house, but mostly on daily basic I just wear Topshop Joni Jeans inside the house, with a warm jumper.  I find joni jeans really comfortable, they are pretty much like leggings to me.
 3. What are your favourite me-time beauty products?
I like having bare face during my me-time, I often just apply the Origins Intense Moisture mask, to keep my skin hydrated. Whenever I have a bath during me-time I like to add a little bit of coconut oil inside the bath. 
4. Current favourite nail polish?
I been talking about the Essie Bordeaux all the time and yes it's my favourite nail polish for now.
 5. What do you eat or drink during me-time?
I like to eat naughty things during me-time, anything with lots of cheese will do. I am currently craving spaghetti so badly, overloaded with cheese. Whenever I am craving something sweet, I will just make myself a sweet cup of tea or coffee.
6. Current favourite candle?
Never really been fan of spending money on candles, I am happy with the standard Ikea Vanilla Candle. Recently I've fallen in love with the Teakwood and Tobacco soy candle by P.F, smells so good! 
 7. Do you ever have outdoor me-time?
Alone shopping counts to my outdoor me-time? I just feel so much better whenever I go shopping alone. Also gym is my outdoor me-time, I can fully focus on myself when I am in the gym. 
8. Would you ever go and watch a film alone?
I never thought of that before, but I been thinking a lot about going to the restaurant alone. I think going to the movie alone is a lot more easier, as you can fully focus on the movie and yes I would go alone. 
9. Favourite online shop?
I been spending lots of time on CultBeauty and FeelUnique, browsing through products I don't need, but I would like to own.  FeelUnique is very temping with their promotions every weekend. I also been enjoying Asos, you can find everything you need on Asos. Loving adding items to my wishlist.
10. Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time?
As it's colder I just like to wrap myself in a blanket and browse through blogs, have a good cup of coffee and enjoy my free time. I also tend to play with my cat, well annoy her. I also really like organsing my make-up on the weekend, to switch things up, so I won't neglect anything. If you would like to do this tag, feel free to do so. Have a lovely Saturday!
Share:

3 comments

  1. What a cute tag! Love your answers, I really need to try the Origins hydrating mask :)

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag! So doing it on my blog.

    www.personallypaige.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig