Sunday, 7 December 2014

sunday portrait 59


001. This week I've been all over the place, trying to be as productive as I possibly could, but oh well bed happened as always. To be honest I am really proud of myself as I been really productive on the blog, this excites me so much! If you have any posts you would like to see please let me know.
002. I started browsing for the perfect New Years dress, and I got my eye on a lovely one. I think I might go for a red one this year, instead of for a black one. Not sure, if you have any website recommendation to look for a dress you will make my day.
003. I have something exciting coming up at the end of this month, can't wait to share it with you. I am thinking of going back to doing the Sunday Portrait, not sure if I will manged every week, but I will try my best.
004. I had such a amazing weekend! Was a lazy one, but I enjoyed it so much, want more weekend like this. After the #bbloggers chat, I am planning to head over to the bathroom, to have a nice warm bath.
005. Few lovely blogs I've started following recently, Beth, Leanne, Adrienne, Annabel.Feel free to check them out. Hope you all had a lovely weekend. x
Share:

2 comments

  1. I am wearing a red dress for New Year as I always wear black! I bought mine I the January sales this year from Coast - they always have some good sales on and good quality party dresses :) x

    gillmclaughlin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bed always stops me from doing anything productive hahaha, relatable post! and you look so pretty here x

    http://megangracemorgan.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig