Friday, 12 December 2014

soap and glory gift set do you need it?


I seen few blog post on the Soap and Glory Christmas Gift set and I was like right I need to have it. I was actually thinking of picking up Orangeasm Shower Gel and re-stock on Sugar Crush scrub as I absolutely love both products. In my opinion the set is really worth it, but if your bathroom is filled with many products and you don't need more I would recommend passing the offer. It will be on next year again so you will have time to use up the amazing products you already own. Last year I also bought the Soap and Glory set but I manged to use everything up. I am really excited to try out the Shower Butter! Just to let you know I use all the bath/shower products with my mum, so they aren't only for me. The offer will be on until Stock will last.
Share:

1 comment

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig