Monday, 1 December 2014

november favourites

 HELLO MOJITO MINT MOUTHWASH, ESSIE NAIL POLISH in BORDEAUX, MAYBELLINE ANTI AGE ERASER CONCEALER, THISWORKS CLEAN SKIN MOISTURE SCRUB, MAYBELLINE COLOUR TATTOO in PINK GOLD, EMBRYOLISSE LAIT CREME CONCENTRE, DIOR LIPSTICK in LILY 558
Last month of 2014, do everything to make it the best month! It's getting more colder everyday, and my skin is suffering, becoming really dry and dehydrated, trying to moisturise my skin as much as I only can, using very rich creams, so if you have any recommendations for me please, leave them in the comments. 

I never really been a fan of mouthwash products, as most of them taste so bad! I watched Lily's haul video not long ago and she have mention the Hello Mojito Mint Mouthwash, this is the best mouthwash I ever used! There is no alcohol in it, leaves you breath smelling really nice and doesn't burn inside the mouth like some minty mouthwash. You already may seen the Essie Nail Polish in Bordeaux featured in my other posts, I still love it on my nails. Maybelline Anti Age Eraser Concealer been on my wishlist for a while and my oh my it's amazing! Such a great coverage, although some people say it's not hygienic because of the sponge, but you can easily give it a quick wash. Thisworks Clean Skin Moisture Scrub is a gentle scrub, it's safe to use on daily basic. After it scrub the skin doesn't feel tight, it's nice and smooth. I been loving wearing my new shade of Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold it's so pretty to wear alone on the eye just with mascara, or you can use it as a base so the eyeshadow will last longer. I finally got my hands on the Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre, a product which have been raved about by many bloggers. It's such a good moisturiser, does wonder to the skin. I often use it at night, it's very rich. I been a little naughty this month, have picked up a new lipstick, when Boots was on triple points offer. The Dior Lipstick in Lili 558 is just perfection! The colour leaves a lovely tint on the lips, it's very sheer on the lips, I would call it a nice lip balm, although you can build the colour up. 
Share:

1 comment

  1. Have also been loving the Pink Gold colour tattoo. Really want to try the concealer it sounds amazing x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig