Thursday, 4 December 2014

nars virtual domination cheek palette


I've been blown by the new Nars Winter 2014 collection. The Virtual Domination Cheek Palette looks so fab, I belive most of us have been bombarded by a fair amount of post about the palette and that have made me want it even more. It looks so sleek, the packaging looks really well made. 

The palette contains three blushers, one highlight and very popular bronzer Laguna, all this for £45. Well it's still pricey, but if you think about buying everything separately it would cost you a lot more.  The pinky/peach Final Cut is a limited edition blush, look so pretty on the cheek. I wanted Nars Deep Throat for so long and I am so happy that it have been included in the palette. Sex Fantasy Blush isn't really a blush I would reach for on daily basic, as I am not the biggest fan on lilac pinky blushes, they just don't complement my skin tone. I am also really happy about the fact that Laguna Bronzer have been included as I am pretty much out of mine and this is my favourite bronzer of all time. The blushers are well pigmented, so you need to be light handed with them. The highlighter looks really nice on the cheekbones, but it's slightly too glittery. Overall I do think that Nars is doing pretty well with their Limited Edition palettes, all look really sleek and the products are always amazing quality.

The palette is exclusive to SpaceNk, you can still pick it up. I think it would be a great Christmas present for either yourself or a special friend. I am already excited for next year Nars Christmas Collection.

Share:

2 comments

  1. This looks gorgeous, I may have to treat myself! x

    Under Blue Lights

    ReplyDelete
  2. I neeeed this palette in my life, it's stunning :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig