Wednesday, 3 December 2014

my little splurge haul

CHANEL CHANCE PERFUME*, ESCENTRIC MOLECULE 01 TRAVEL SIZE PERFUME £38, DIORSKIN STAR FOUNDATION £32, ANASTASIA BEVERY HILLS DIP BROW in BLONDE £15, BEAUTY BLENDER £16, SACHAJUAN OCEAN MIST £18, SECHE VITE TOP COAT £9, BEAUTY BLENDER SOLID SOAP £14

I've been a little bit naughty lately, it's all cult beauty and boots triple points fault! I blame them for this splurge. Cult Beauty recently had an offer that if you spend over £100 you will receive a goodie bag, filled with lots of amazing products.

The goodie bag product have been really temping and I also have a wishlist filled with products I would like to try out. So few products from wishlist have fallen into my bag and I finally own them, this makes me so excited. Can't wait until I will test them fully, so I will be able to do a full review. The Escentric Molecule 01 is a very cult product around bloggers, and I was really curious about the scent, I have tried it out today and so far I really like it on my skin. I just wonder how does it smell to other people. I personally love Anastasia Brow products, the DipBrow is another great product! I am wearing it on my brows today, looks great I really like the colour on my brows. The Beauty Blender Sponge have been on my wishlist for so long, I want to compare it with the Real Techniques sponge, I am just curious if it actually a lot more better than the RT version. Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser have been always out of stock, but I finally manged to buy it, I feel like it will be a lot more easier to wash my brushes with the solid soap. Sachajuan Ocean Mist is a product which Kate talks about all the time, smells so good, I wonder how my hair will get on with it! Can't wait to give it a go.

Boots had a Triple Points event last weekend, so I manged to get as many points as possible and I have spend them on the Chanel Chance perfume, so happy that I finally have my own bottle, as I gave a bottle to my mum as a gift and whenever she wears it, I can't stop sniffing it. Smells so good! While browsing around Boots I saw the new Dior Star Founation and I asked for a sample at first, I really liked how it felt and looked on my skin, I am now a happy owner of the Star Foundation, will do a full review on it soon. The Seche Vite is an amazing top coat! None of my previous nail polishes have lasted more than 4days, with this top coat they do! I am amazed by it. Did you buy anything recently?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig