Monday, 15 December 2014

my christmas wishlist


I am pretty late on creating my Christmas Wishlist, but it's better late than never. There are few bits that have been in my mind for a while, but I never had a chance to pick them up myself. 

The Naked Basic 2 have been on my wishlist for a while, but I just never get around to buy it. I love the first Basic palette and use it pretty much on a daily basic whenever I go for more natural look, I like the colours in the Urban Decay Naked Basic 2 a lot! Sony headphones are pretty much needed, as I am planning a really cool project soon, and I just don't want to annoy everyone around me. They look really sleek and I think they will do the job well.This Moleskine Minnie calendar looks so pretty, I really want to sort out my life a bit more to do the most each day. Would be great to have a diary so I could have all my notes regarding the blog, gym and food in one place. Will be also handy for daily to do list.I wanted my own Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera Polaroid for a while, but I never got round to actually buy it, just love how cute the pictures look. White one would be just a dream! I have fallen in love with Lady Milion Perfume by Paco Rabanne never really liked the scent in the bottle, but my friend was using it around me and I have fallen for it. Zoeva brushes are also on my wishlist, would love the new Rose Gold set for the eyes.

Other bits that I would like are candles, you just can't never have enough candles! I am not so picky about scent, as long as they are not extremely sweet I will like it.Chocolate also is very welcome. To be honest I wouldn't be mad if I would receive gift cards to shops I like, so I could spend it on something I personally would love! What's sort of gifts you would like?
Share:

2 comments

  1. Great wishlist! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look of those brushes!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig