Wednesday, 17 December 2014

fotd: over the top look

DIOR STAR FOUNDATION, BOURJOIS POWDER, MAYBELLINE BROW PENCIL, URBAN DECAY NAKED 3 PALETTE (DUST ALL OVER THE LID AND NOONER IN THE CREASE), DIORSHOW NEW LOOK MASCARA, MILLIE MACKINTOSH MAYFAIR LASHES, L'OREAL SUPER EYELINER, NARS LAGUNA BRONZER, TOPSHOP INNOCENT LIPSTICK

I been filming my first ever youtube video today, but sadly it didn't come out too great, so I will need to re-record tomorrow morning. I love glittery eyeshadows in winter, the Urban Decay Naked 3 is quickly stealing my heart! I really like it, it's very pinky toned. The Dior Star Foundation is just amazing! So glad I already own full size. 
Share:

4 comments

  1. Nice makeup and I love the messy hair.Eli

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!

    i'd love for you to check out my latest post
    http://georgianicolaou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I love how fluttery your lashes look, wish I could get mine to look like that.

    I can't help but notice that you've really been pumping out the blog posts this month and with it being one of the busiest months I have to congratulate you and ask you how have you been able to power through it and publish so much quality content. Seriously what's your secret. I've been blogging for over a year now, consistently, and I feel as if my blog has it a rut of sorts.

    xo.Janiecy.xo | A Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig