Tuesday, 23 December 2014

coconut oil what to use it for?

GROOVY FOOD ORGANIC VIRGIN COCONUT OIL £6.99

Coconut is my current love! My hair have been really liking coconut oil. I use it as a mask on my hair, when I am bothered I would apply it all over my hair at night and I would just go to sleep, but sometimes too much coconut scent just puts me off. My scalps just love the oil, they finally feel less dry. Whenever I don't apply it overnight, I would apply it up to  3hours before washing my hair. I tend to mix it with the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, the full review is over here. Since having my last cut around 3 months ago, I still barely have any noticeable split ends, my hair feel really moisturied. I think it's such a simple ingredients product, but works a lot more better than any expensive hair masks. You can easily remove the oil from the hair, by using a deep cleansing shampoo.

Apparently Coconut oil is amazing for removing make-up. I still haven't tried removing make-up with coconut oil, as I don't really like feeling oily products on my face, they make my skin feel slightly uncomfortable. It's a great natural moisturiser, as the one I am currently using only contains coconut oil. Have you tried using coconut oil?
Share:

8 comments

  1. I've been obsessed with coconut oil for ages, it really is the best hair mask! It's good for removing makeup, you just wash it off after :)

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Need to try it out for removing make-up. x

      Delete
  2. Never thought about mixing it with the Elasticizer. But I am a coconut oil addict, I swear by it!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You should give it a go, it's cheap and amazing! x

      Delete
  4. I love using it on my hair. I actually just had it on for about three hours before washing my hair. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig