Wednesday, 26 November 2014

things I want #48


I miss creating a weekly wishlist on my blog, guess it's finally time to get back to them again. I recently decided that I will be on a spending ban until Christmas, but every time I say that I always tend to spend a lot more.

The first thing on my wishlist is a pair of tummy tuck in briefs from Roamans, I need a pair to make my life complete. I just want some of my tops to look more flattering around my tummy area, as well as it's almost Christmas time, so there will be lots of dresses parties, this could be really handy. I like the fact that this pair comes into bigger size, great for plus sized girls. I have fallen in love with the grey sweater from River Island, mostly because it has a zip at the back, would be great with leggings. Recently I been thinking about grey boots,  as all of the boots I own are pretty much black, so this could be a really cool change. My love for little earrings will never end, the River Island bow earrings  look so cute. I started getting dry patches on my nose and chin, so I guess it's time to start using the Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Cream, I also been thing about the moisture surge mask, this cream have been doing wonders to my skin last winter. Have you tried it before? If not I truly recommend it to you.
Share:

4 comments

  1. You just can't beat a good jumper dress this time of year. My leggings would be so lost!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jumper dresses for this time of the year a just perfect x

      Delete
  2. i've always wanted to try that clinique moisturiser too!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. enter my £660+ huge xmas beauty giveaway, if you like! click here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig