Wednesday, 15 October 2014

little feelunique haul

NUXEBODY BODY SCRUB, CAUDALIE BEAUTY ELIXIR, CAUDALIE DIVINE OIL, CAUDALIE POLYPHENOL C15 ANTI-WRINKLE PROTECT FLUID, SECHE VITE DRY FAST TOP COAT 

A little haul or should I call it a Caudalie haul?  I been browsing through FeelUnique and some bits I wanted for a while have landed in my basket. Well I was looking for new eye cream, the Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Anti-Wrinkle Protect Fluid sounded really good, I been using it for the past two days and I really like it. The Caudalie Beauty Elixir been on my wishlist for so long! It's very popular around bloggers, and I hope it will help me a little to improve my skin condition. As it's almost winter time, my body will get a little more drier so the Caudalie Divine Oil will be amazing, smells so lovely too. 

I love good body scrub, just to get rid off all dead skin, so my skin will look a lot more better. The Nuxe Body Scrub has quite large particles, just how I like scrubs to be like. I really hate waiting until my nail polish dries, there are many positive opinions on the  Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat and I just say everyone is saying the truth about it, it's amazing!! I can't give you a full opinion on it just yet, but so far I really like it. Anything you had picked up recently?
Share:

2 comments

  1. Oooh what lovely products, the elixir is one of my faves :) as well as the top coat. I'm branching more into Caudalie skincare and think I will pick up a moisturiser next :)

    daisychurchward.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, Hope you check out my blog? keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig