Monday, 6 October 2014

bumble and bumble quenching complex


I love Bumble and Bumble haircare products, they are expensive, but can do wonders to the hair. My hair love leave-in products. As my hair tend to get really frizzy, I always looks for something that will smooth them, as well as hydrate.

The Bumble and bumble Complex is amazing for taking care of my "terribly thirsty" ends. As you may or may not know, I do still have ombred hair, so the ends are really dry and need good care. The smell is nice. I tend to apply the Complex on damp hair, once they are dry, they are nice and soft in touch, as well as more smooth in texture. Before I used to use leave-in sprays, but I feel like the "cream" is a lot more effective. Bumble and bumble recommends to use it on daily basic, I use it every 2/3 days, depends how often I wash my hair. I am so glad I had picked it up, I was actually thinking it would be amazing for the hotter months we already had and it was!

I do also use the Shampoo and mask from this range.The Complex is expensive, but it's definitely worth the money, a little will go long way.
Share:

2 comments

  1. This sounds lovely, I do actually really like creams as an oil alternative sometimes. I've still not tried Bumble & Bumble, just a tad to expensive at the moment!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great product, I love bumble and bumble although they are expensive x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig