Wednesday, 3 September 2014

august favourites

PANTENE SPLIT END SERUM, ESSIE NAIL POLISH in BLANC, L'OREAL EYESHADOW in LUMIERE, REN DAY CREAM, LOUSIE YOUNG FOUNDATION BRUSH 

This month beauty favourites have been inspired mostly by bloggers. If you don't follow me on twitter or instagram you won't know that I recently had a hair cut. The hairdresser chopped of around 10cm of my long hair, so now they are a medium length hair. They are a lot of more healthier and thicker. I had recently re-ombred it, the Pantene Split End Serum is just amazing! Leaves my hair feeling smooth and less frizzy, as well as it's smells so nice.

I been obsessed with Kate blog, she wears white nail polish and it's looks so pretty! I loved white nail polish on my toes since I've been back from Malta. I recently had fallen in love with it on my hands too. The Essie Nail Polish in Blanc is just beautiful! The only white I found easy to apply without the streaky lines and need of 10 coats. I love watching youtube videos while apply my make-up, I been watching Barbara a lot recently, she have spoken about this lovely single L'Oreal eye shadows ( she had a different shade, than I do) so I have picked up one in colour Lumiere, it's bring out blue tones in my eye so nicely. They eye shadow has a very creamy and smooth formula. I think I will be picking up the other shades too. I am working on my skincare, I always wanted to try out products from Ren. The Ren V-Cense Youth Vitality Day Cream seem to be perfect for a day cream. Starting to use Anti-Aging cream is never to early. Louise Young Foundation Brush is just perfect, it's all Anna fault. I just love it, it's so amazing. Have any of you had a chance to try it out?

Share:

1 comment

  1. I've been looking for the perfect white polish that doesn't take too many coats (despite having about six in my collection already!) I love Essie so I might have to give this a go! I also picked up the Louise Young brush this week after lusting over it for an age!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig