Thursday, 7 August 2014

things i've used up #9

JOHN FRIEDA FRIZZ-EASE HEAT PROTECTION SPRAY, TRESEMME VOLUMISING DRY SHAMPOO, GARNIER MOISTURISING BODY OIL, MAYBELLINE ROCKET MASCARA, HYDRALURON SERUM, ANTIPODES JULIET GEL CLEANSER*, BOURJOIS EYELINER, NIP+FAB DRY LEG FIX, CLARINS BODY LIFT CELLULITE CONTROL LOTION, SIGMA F70 BRUSH, THE BODY SHOP VITAMIN E BODY BUTTER, RIMMEL WAKE ME UP FOUNDATION, AVENE CLEANSE TONER 
I think I am on some using up wimp. So many products I had recently used up, the bathroom is getting so empty, not to mention my skincare products. Why does every skincare product has to run out at the same time? I am planning to do empties post once a month, as I think it will be a lot more easier for myself, so there won't always be as many products, as it's quite difficult to cover everything in one post. Unless you like long posts. 

I think I may had grown a little obsession on haircare products, I personally really enjoy using John Fredia Frizz-Ease products, the Heat Protection Spray was so lovely to use, really lightweight and smells so lovely! It's takes forever to use one up, bare that in mind. Tresemme Dry Shampoo is one of my favourite, I always tend to go back to it, just works with my hair so well! Garnier Moistursing Body Oil, do you really want me to start again on how much I dislike this product? Maybelline Rocket Mascara this was a lovely one to use, but it's nothing amazing. Hydraluron Serum, I really still don't have an opinion on this, I didn't really notice any difference to my skin while I was using this. Antipodes Juliett Cleanser* this is such a great cleanser, I will definitely go back to using it soon. Bourjois Eyeliner the felt tip was way too big for my liking, I found it difficult to apply. It's also dried out really fast, not worth the money. Nip+Fab Dry Leg Fix never again! The worst smelling product ever, did the job, but I just can't stand the smell! Clarins Body Lift Cellulite Control Lotion, the best product ever, as long as you exercise while using it, it will definitely make your cellulite less visible.  Sigma F70 Brush, sadly the hair from my brush had fallen out, will be missed! As this been my favourite foundation brush. The Body Shop Vitamin E Body Butter, I love body butters, this one smelled so lovely! Will go back to using it during winter time. Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation this is such a lovely foundation, at the moment I just own too many foundations and I don't feel like this one is a must for now. I personally do like using Toners, the Avene Cleansence Toner worked okay. Apparently it's mattyfing, it is for a while, it didn't dry out my skin, but again it's not something I really need to use again.
Share:

2 comments

  1. Love the Antipodes Juliet cleanser! Love the Avene one too!

    thebeautyinformer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Avene products, their thermal water spray is my favourite!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig