Monday, 7 July 2014

TOP 5: summer foundations

CHANEL VITALUMIERE AQUA FOUNDATION, L'OREAL TRUE MATCH FOUNDATION, BOURJOIS CC CREAM, BOURJOIS HEALTHY MIX, L'OREAL NUDE MAGIQUE FOUNDATION 

I am loving lighter coverage foundations during hotter months, my skin is in pretty good state at the moment, so I don't really need a lot of coverage. I like water based foundations, as they are a lot more easier to apply during a hotter day. 

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation: This always have been my favourite during the summer! It's such a lightweight foundation, looks so lovely on the skin. Smells so lovely too. I like the small light packaging, as it's great for traveling. I also really like the colour match, works so well with a little tan on my skin. 
L'Oreal True Match Foundation: This is a great night-out foundation, as the coverage is a little more stronger. This is one of my favourite foundation, as the colour match is perfect! I also love to mix it with other foundations and by that I achieve different formulas.
Bourjois CC Cream: My first ever CC Cream, I still slightly don't understand them, but I've fallen in love with the 123 Perfect CC Cream. I really like the foundation, so I thought this might be as good as the actual foundation. They are very similar, but the CC Cream is a lot more water based. At first I thought it breaks me out, but luckily it doesn't.
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation: Such a amazing foundation! It's comparable to the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua and I must agree, but I would say the Chanel last longer on the skin. Although I am not saying that the Healthy Mix Serum Foundation is bad, I do like it for days when I don't really do a lot, but I want nice even tone skin.
L'Oreal Nude Magique Foundation: Amazing lightweight foundation, it's very runny and little goes a long way. Great foundation to apply with your fingers.

What's  are your summer picks?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig