Friday, 4 July 2014

june favourites

HAWAIIAN TROPIC SILK HYDRATION AFTER SUN,  BARRY M GELLY in SUGAR APPLE, L'OREAL in NOUVELLE VAGUE 851, CHANEL VITALUMIERE AQUA FOUNDATION, MAC LIPSTICK in RUBY WOO  
 Another exciting month have flown by, I am in love with current weather in London! Feels like I am still on holiday, nice and sunny. If you have read my previous post you will know that I had burned my skin, while sun bathing. The Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Lotion is my current life saver! Keeps my skin well moisturised, smells so lovely too. I bought the lotion when it was half price in Superdrug, worth every penny. Now I need to get my tan even, and I want to tan my legs a little bit more, hopefully the UK sun will allow me to.

I love pastel colours on my nails and toes, I wore the Barry M Gelly Nail Polish in Sugar Apple on my toes pretty much for most of my holiday. It's looks incredible on hands as well as on toes. Especially when you get a little tan. I recently wrote a blog post on L'Oreal Nail Polish in Nouvelle Vague 851, I still love it! You can read more about it here. The Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation is amazing for summer, is very lightweight and it's water based. Blends so well with the skin and looks very natural, it's only does even out the skin tone, so don't expect it to be a heavy duty coverage foundation. I finally got into using Red Lipsticks, they make me feel so sexy and ladylike! MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo is my newest obsession, it's so amazing on the lips and lasts so long. I love to wear it when I don't do a lot to my eyes. What are your June favourites?
Share:

3 comments

  1. Great picks :) I really want to try MAC's Ruby Woo x

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nouvelle Vague is the prettiest! I still haven't seen it in any of the drugstores I've visited, though. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig