Monday, 2 June 2014

soap&glory sugar crush body scrub

SOAP&GLORY SUGAR CRUSH BODY SCRUB £7.99

Soap&Glory products are so amazing for pampering your skin! All the products smell ineradicable. The Sugar Crush range is one of my favourite, as it's has that zesty scent, it's perfect for the summer. I love using the Sugar Crush shower gel and on weekly basic I reach for the Body Scrub! 

I love body scrubs, they just make my skin feel so much softer and smoother. I like when you can actually feel the scrub, so you know it's actually working. As you may already know I love Soap&Glory The Breakfast Scrub, but it's has more sweeter scent, which is amazing during winter time. The Sugar Crush Scrub scent lasts on the skin for a while, you can always make it last longer by using the Sugar Crush body lotion. It contains brown sugar, lime, almond oil and macadamia grains. It leaves my skin exfoliated and soft. I like when scrubs aren't too harsh on the skin and this one is just perfect, even though the grains are quite large! I would also recommend the scrub to people with sensitive skin, as it isn't too harsh. Overall I do really like the product. Have any of you tried it before, what do you think of it?
Share:

6 comments

  1. This is my favourite body scrub. It smells so good!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smell of the Sugar Crush range! I haven't tried this scrub before but I'm definitely interested in giving it a go. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had been sniffing the orange range and it's smells so lovely! x

      Delete
  3. that looks incredible!! ah need to go out and buy that now! love your blog photos :-) x

    todaytildaloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie, hope you will enjoy it. x

      Delete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig