Thursday, 5 June 2014

may favourites

BOBBI BROWN HYDRATING EYE CREAM, DIORSHOW MAXIMIZER LASH PLUMPING SERUM, MAC LIPSTICK in HUE, BOURJOIS HEALTHY MIX SERUM FOUNDATION, MAC PREP+PRIME TRANSPARENT FINISHING POWDER, ESSIE NAIL in MADEMOSELLE

Can't believe we are in the middle of 2014 already! Even thought I say it pretty much every month, it's quite scary that the time is going so fast. During the month of May I kept on digging out old products, which just kept on getting covered with dust, naughty me. 

Eye cream is a must, it's not a product which you should only use when your skin is starting to age, but you should include it in your skincare even when you are in your 20s. The Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream is amazing! Keeps my under eye area moisturised. Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum is the best product I had discovered! Not going to lie I love long and volumized lashes, so I been doing everything to make my eyelashes better looking. You apply the serum just before applying mascara, I must say it did improve my lashes condition, as well as it does add more volume to the lashes. The formula is white, but once it dries on your lashes it turns clear, so you have nothing to worry about. I finally got back into using Hue on my lips, this is such a pretty nude, which looks good against my skin complexions, as it isn't giving me the dead lips effect. Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation is still something I have mix feelings on, I love it and I hate it at the same time. The foundation looks amazing on the skin, I love the medium coverage, the colour match, but from time to time it does break me out! It's one of my favourite foundations to use during summer, as it's very lightweight on the skin. MAC Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder is great to use on the T-Zone to keep it mattyfied. Doesn't make your face look cakey or very powdery. This month I been loving nudes on my nails, or just clear nail polish. Essie Mademoselle is a very pretty almost clear pinky nail polish. You can easily pull it of with just one coat. What were your may favourites? Have you tried any products I mention above?
Share:

2 comments

  1. I just bought the Healthy Mix serum today, I hope it doesn't break me out haha!

    http://www.chelsealeigh.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully it won't, you'll love it. x

      Delete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig