Monday, 9 June 2014

loreal nail polish in nouvelle vauge

L'OREAL NAIL POLISH in NOUVELLE VAUGE 851
Excuse  the photo quality, my brother was forced to help me out, but his photography skills are very bad, he needs to learn how to focus. As I been wearing bare nails pretty much all the time during the month of May, I finally got into painting my nails again. The L'Oreal Nouvelle Vague 851 is such a beautiful lilac grey nail polish. You can't really tell from the photo it true colour, as on the photo it's looks more purple. I never really reached for L'Oreal nail polishes, until I notice this range, I am in love with the size of the bottle, as well as the size of the brush. It's also very fast in drying. On my nails I am wearing 3 coats, you can wear 2 coats and it will looks as good. I love pastel colours on my nails, they look so pretty!

If you have any colour recommendations from the L'Oreal range feel free and let me know. What are your favourites colours to wear during summer?

Share:

5 comments

  1. I love that shade, very unusual! I love the formula of L'Oreal nail polishes, the brush and the size of the bottles :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a beautiful shade! I love Loreal's color selection, formula, and price :) Eiffel for You from Loreal is a favorite of mine, and my favorite summer nail polish would be Celestial from Topshop!

    Emily // ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shade looks amazing! I love subtle lavender shades!!

    http://www.chelsealeigh.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous shade! I recently came across these in the drugstore but haven't picked them up yet. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty shade, i love it!
    http://xprincessjas.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig