Friday, 13 June 2014

current hair products

PERCY&REED HEAT PROTECTING SPRAY, LEE STAFFORD SEA SALT SPRAY, BUMBLE AND BUMBLE TONIC LOTION, PHILIP KINGSLEY SCALP TONER

Hope all of you are enjoying the lovely weather we have here in London! It's so lovely and warm. I've been tanning for the past two days, guess what? I am still as pale as I used to be, guess I been doing something wrong. I recently have re-ombred my hair, I feel like it was a bad idea now, as my hair got a lot more drier, and slightly more difficult to style. Here are the products I am enjoying to use at the moment. 

Percy&Reed products smell incredible! A heat protection spray is a must in my everyday hair care, I also tend to use it whenever I am sun bathing, it probably does help to protect the hair a little from the sun. Percy&Reed heat protection spray has a dry formula, it's slightly powdery but you don't feel that in your hair once you brush it out. Leaves your hair smelling amazing! The Lee Stafford Sea Salt Spray is amazing to achieve the look of bed head hair. The formula is slightly sticky, but what it does to your hair is just great! I like to use it on damp hair, then the effect is a lot more better. It's adds a nice texture, as well as curl to your hair. The Bumble and Bumble Tonic Lotion is great to keep your hair hydrated! I tend to spray it to my hair whenever I am near it, as it doesn't really affect my hair in a negative way, it's just leaves them looking a lot more healthier. It's amazing when you want to brush out your hair, it's is a pricey toy, but it's worth the money! The Philip Kingsley Scalp Toner is my life safer at the moment! My scalps are a lot more drier during warmer weather and this is just helping me to maintain the moisture on my scalps. The product doesn't weight down my hair, doesn't make my hair look oily. There is pretty much no scent to the product. Overall I am using lots of more hair products, but I just wanted to share with you my current favorites. 
Share:

1 comment

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig