Monday, 16 June 2014

cult beauty haul

DAVINES NATURAL TECH DE STRESS LOTION £14.50, PHYTO 7 HYDRATING CREAM £15.50, DR.LIPP NIPPLE BALM FOR LIPS £11.50, ANASTASIA BEVERY HILLS BROW WIZ £15.50, PETER THOMAS ROTH INSTANT SPF 45 £24

I been a little bit naughty again! I decided to pay some attention to Cult Beauty website, I just wanted to have a look at their sun protection products which you can use on your face. It's so difficult to find a good non sticky screen protection factor cream. I was really curious about the Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral SPF 45, I just liked the form of application. Can't wait to use it! Then I realised that Cult Beauty has the Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips, this is a product I wanted forever! There are so many positive reviews on it around the bloggers, and I must say so far it's amazing! I am in love with the formula.

Then I have stalked the Hair Care products and of course something must had landed in my basket, the Davines NaturalTech Well-Being De Stress Lotion I don't really have a opinion on this yet, but what I can say, me and this scent aren't getting along too well. I love Phyto hair products, when I saw the PHYTO 7 Hydrating Day Cream with 7 Plants, I thought why not give it a go. I will let you know how my hair will get along with this product. Good looking brows are my weakness recently, I never thought I would be brow obsessed! I never had used any brow liners, but I wanted to try the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, I read few positive reviews about it, so far I can say that the colour match is amazing and it's great to use on more lazy days. Once I will get a chance to use all the products I will be posting full review on them, as well as I may include them in my favourites! So keep out for that. Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Share:

2 comments

  1. Ive been trailing Phyto 9 at the moment! Love to try Phyto 7 xx

    BerrieBlogs {beauty and lifestyle blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig