Saturday, 31 May 2014

the beauty blogger tag

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
To be honest it's depends how my pillow will style it. Sometimes is straight and sometimes is frizzy curly.
2. What is your natural hair colour?
I only dyed my ends, I had never dyed my roots, so on all photos you can see my natural colour. It's dark blonde.
3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I done the ombre myself.
4. How often do you wash your hair?
About 3 times a week. On the other days I use dry shampoo
5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
It's really depends in what sort of mood I am. I love comfortable clothing, it's always jeans and a different top.
6. How often to you change your nail polish?
Lately, not very often. But I typically change it when it starts to chip or I get tired of looking at a color. 
7. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
Around 15/20min, I always choose the longest video on Youtube and I watch while I apply my make-up.
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face. Then I do my eyebrows and then I get on with the eyes.
9. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I am a bit of a collector, but I am also good at using up products. I only stock up on foundations and eyeshadows. Now I had changed my logic and I started buying products when I run out of something.
10. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
It's depends, I normally go bare on Sunday. On daily basic I do wear full face of make-up. Applying make-up makes me happy.
11. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Of course, I actually do it really often. As I normally apply my make-up around 3pm and I tend to leave the house in the morning to go to the shop etc.
12. How many high end products do you have?
Too many! I am a sucker for high end products. They just make me happy, how lame that sounds.
13. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Not as often as I should.
14. How often do you change your handbag?
Barely ever, as I don't really wear handbags, I tend to put everything in my pockets, yeah just like a guy. As long as I have my phone, bank card I am good to go.
15. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
I try to go sleep straight after work, but that is just impossible. So I end up going to sleep at 2am and I aim to get up at around 9am.
16. Do you speak a foreign language?
Yes, I am actually fully Polish! I was born in Poland, but I moved to UK when I was 7years old.
17. How often are you on Blogger?
I check it nearly everyday but don't spend as much time on it as I used to. Need to fix up on this.
18. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
Yes, I do. It's also a great way to discover new blogs.
19. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes, I have a special notebook and I list all the things I would like to try out in future. I just love writing everything down.
20. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
Currently I use two, Canon 550D and Canon 5D Mark III

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig