Wednesday, 28 May 2014

montagne jeunesse hot spring sauna & black seaweed peel off masque


 MONTAGNE JEUNESSE HOT SPRING SAUNA & BLACK SEAWEED PEEL OFF MASQUE £1*(EACH)
We all love a little pamper from time to time, don't we? I think that Montagne Jeunesse. facial mask are just perfect for weekend pampering. They are reasonably price and effective.

The Hot Spring Sauna is actually a "sauna" mask, it's also contains little particles, the particles are amazing for exfoliating the face.They don't irritate sensitive skin.  The feisty ground Volcanic Spring Powder and chopped Ginger in our gentle self warming sauna mask opens up pores for a deep cleanse. When you are rising it off you are giving your skin a great scrub. The warmth showed up every time I kept on gently massaging my skin, this is actually a plus, as most mask only "heat" up on the face once they just applied to the face and then the warmth disappears. I would say it's amazing facial mask for colder days, as after you rinse it off your face, you can still feel the warmth. Your skin is left feeling soft and moisturised.

I never really been a "Peel Off Masques" fan, as I never felt like they add enough moisture to my skin.The Black Seaweed Peel Off Masque has a friendly scent, it's very easy to peel off the skin. The seaside detox is to cleanse deeply and peel off dirt and grease weekly, I must agree on the deep cleansing. I have very bad blackheads on my nose, and this mask have helped me to clear out the skin on my nose a little. The black heads appeared slightly lighter. It's not the most attractive face mask to wear around the house.

Overall Montagne Jeunesse facial mask are really good, the Chocolate one will be my all time favorite, doesn't it smells delicious?!


Share:

3 comments

  1. These both sound amazing! I do quite like peel off masks...they kind of remind me being at school and messing around with the pva glue but obviously in a much nicer way haha ;) x

    Sarah @ sarahlouxo.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi beautiful,
    I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig